skydave114

New England flock?

Any New England area wingsuiters out there want to play? Maybe gather at a different DZ every couple weeks? Jumptown's grand re-opening May 20th would be a good place to start. There are as many as 8 suits here most weekends, but the other 7 mostly stay on the ground. Also, anyone interested in learning to fly, I can probably hook ya up with one of those afor mentioned unused suits. (mostly gti)
Reply to : [email protected]

I'll be unable to join you next week due to this factory I have to deal with, but in 2 weeks I'm wide open...

Want to offer a big congratulations to Ben Lowe, first WS flight yesterday, flew like awesome, cleanest exit, kickass flight right out the door. Woohoo! Hey, Medusa!!! Now we got a Birdman with a mohawk up here, too!
NE flock just got bigger....
The question now is can we gather em all in one place at one time....
I figure I'll float it up here first, it'll be awhile, but...
I'm going to be attempting to organize some sort of WS gathering for the boogie in Pepperell this year...
Dave? Ben? Ken? Nik? PJ?
I doubt we can match the scale of the flock and dock but can we find enough birds to build a solid 10-way?
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

CASA BOOGIE @ Jumptown next weekend (july 14-16) Lurch will be here offering a first flight course. There will be well known L/O's for all disiplines, and me & Lurch leading the wingsuiters.
Brand new facilities, food, beer, casa & otter, what more could you want? [url]http://www.jumptown.com