TaeKwonDoDo

Comparison of Neptune vs. ProTrack

My wife asked me what I wanted "Santa" to bring me for christmas - I sat on her lap :P and told her a free-fall computer.... but I don't know the main feature differences between ProTrack and a Neptune, and which one would suit my needs better.

Has anyone done a product-product comparison between the two - something like a consumer reports feature graph?

I hear good things about both, and followed the recent thread where everyone talked about loving one or the other... but I haven't found an all-encompassing comparison.

(If no one has done one - I'll do it and post it, just point me to the product URLs. Also, could not find the Neptune in the Gear review section)

- Jeff

"That's not flying, it's falling with style."

I know your looking for a comparison, but I thought I would give you my input on L&B. I do not think there are very many companies in the world that would back their product as well as L & B. I lost my ProTrack due to a riser strike. I e-mailed L&B about it and asked if there was anything they could do. The next day I got an e-mail back stating they were shipping me a new one that day. Four days later I received a new ProTrack sent from Denmark.
Kirk

I think I wrote a little bit about each for the jumper that was trying to decide for an audible, so look in the thread you mentioned.
Also, I don't think a comparison would be fair right now, since one of them is a perfected product and the other will probably keep getting better for some time now.
I'll just post the urls and let you decide yourself...
Neptune
L&B (makers of Protrack)