Martini

Mr. Bill

Hey mike, I was on the plane with you during the IAD training. I was the other dummy for those and the mock-static line jumps. Chipped ice is fuckin with your memory!

I also would want one of the instructors who knows what they are doing to do it. You know, anyone but grouper!

No, not chipped ice. I think it's the long term effects of hypoxia that are fucking with my memory!
Anyway, I want to be on that load with you.
Maybe Kim could deploy during the Mr. Bill and the two could transition to a downplane??

See ya'.

If you're gonna' be stupid, well, then you're most likely stupid.

Maybe Kim could deploy during the Mr. Bill and the two could transition to a downplane??

you know..there's video of that on the 2002 rantoul video --, 2 CReWdogs are in a dragplane (bigger canopy on top).. the bottom one chops, then deploys another canopy... still hanging upside-down.. back into the dragplane... very very cool.

I'd try it ;)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

don't break your hand hanging on. expect bruises.

have someone static line the pilot chute on exit and expect line twists.

if you're hanging on, be ready to be ripped off just when you thought you'd be able to hold on.

warning: riggs break doing this sort of thing. like 3 ring releases being bent.
"dude, where's my main?"

Well, you got that right. We tried yesterday on a Sabre 2-150. Great stable 182 launch, quick throw (not a static line) and then a looooong snivel while we went head down. Camera flier easily keeping up in a sit. Uh oh. Me (Mr. Bill) with tight grips on the harness and a vise grip leg lock on the waist getting violently ejected when the canopy suddenly opened. Just when I thought we'd be able to hold on. This was not a gentle thing. Back to the drawing board.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............