OmarPR

Z-Zlock: Free-Flockin' (aerobatix)

Hey boys and girls,

I love flockin' and surfin' the clouds, but for some time now I have been wanting to do more; something different. So I have talked to some of my fellow flockers about doing acrobatics (not just the same ol' barrel rolls and back flying and the occational loop). I wanted to experiment with some "moves" I haven't really seen anyone do (on wingsuits), but no one wanted to try any of my ideas. I decided to just do them to demonstrate that they are not all that difficult and are in fact very doable (with some practice and carefull planning, of course). Now there is a few flockers getting into this and having lots of fun with it. I have come up with a long list of "tricks" that just keeps growing, some we have tried and some we are about to. I think we are just scratching the surface on something that I hope catches on quickly and all over. Some
of us think it is time to take wingsuiting up a notch and take it to next level. We are working on putting some structure to this "free-flockin" like naming these "tricks" or "moves" and putting them in different categories, deciding how many free-flockers is too many to be safe (three seems to work: a two way with cameras, and one outside video), etc. Some of these ideas come from airplane acrobatics, freeflying and atmonauti. I might make either a short animation of some of these tricks or some illustrations. But in the meantime here is a video of some of the stuff we've done so far. Enjoy.
Z-Flock: Free-Flockin'

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Omar- You know my feelings on the matter. weve got a lot of flyin to do in the near future. once again Great job on the video, and we've got much better in store for the future... Great job again Omar.. we gotta do a wingsuit shuttle jump next time..:)
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography