JasonCT13

Price for a Rig?

A friend of mine wants to sell me his rig. He told me to make an offer on it, but I am not sure what it would be worth can anyone help.

J-4 DOM 2001
Saber 190 DOM 2000
PD 193 DOM 2000
Cypress DOM 2001, (NEW BATTERIES)
Total Rig has less than 40 jumps on it!

Can anyone give me some advice into how much this is worth?

Thanks

In my opinion you if you can pick up a set up like this for about 3 grand you are getting a really good deal... I know I wouldn't pay much more for such a set up. Have everything inspected and try it on before you buy anything. Good luck.

"We see the world just the way we are...

Container price would depend on how it was optioned (i.e. harness rings, tie dye, kill line main p/c, hacky, pinstripes, etc). $800-$1000 depending.
Main - $800-900
Reserve - $700 - $750
Cypres $800

So assuming the container has all the bells and whistles and everything is in excellent condition, around $3400. $3000 would be a really good deal for the buyer.

In my opinion you if you can pick up a set up like this for about 3 grand you are getting a really good deal...

I agree, but I'd add 5 or 6 more "reallys." If it really has only 40 jumps on it, that would be a hot deal. There's not much that would be diofferent about that rig than a brand new one you could order right now (except that the Cypres is Cypres 1, instead of a Cypres 2). And if you ordered that stuff brand new, you could plan to spend well over 5 grand.

I'd say $3500 is a fair price. Maybe more.

i hate when people say make me an offer then you say "how about $xxxx. dollars and they say oh i need more than that " so if i was you i would offer him some low ball price like $2500.00 then he will say oh i at least got to have $3000.00 or something like that so then you know where you stand and hey if he takes the 2500 then you got a super good deal and if you can't sleep cause you feel guilty then throw in a couple of hundred extra.