bps

Arizona

Hello --

I'm going to be training in Arizona for the next 3 to 4 weeks. Training is only Mon thru Fri -- I will be at Eloy or Coolidge on the weekends flying my wingsuit.

Any Dropzone.com Birdmen going to be there during the same timeframe? Let's fly together and the first round that night is on me...

Bryan

Hello Bryan,

Don't mean to hijack your post but I have a question about both DZ's. I am going to start a AFF program in late March and just came across Skydive Coolidge and was wondering if you had any feedback on that DZ. I am curious why the Level I AFF is only 1050 to Skydive AZ's 1900. Any feedback would be very helpful.

Brandon

Hello Bryan,

Don't mean to hijack your post but I have a question about both DZ's. I am going to start a AFF program in late March and just came across Skydive Coolidge and was wondering if you had any feedback on that DZ. I am curious why the Level I AFF is only 1050 to Skydive AZ's 1900. Any feedback would be very helpful.

Brandon

Do you realize the post you replied to is from 2003? :S Try calling the DZ directlly, and ask the same question, for your best results. ;)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com