geofsmth

Wanted: Lightning 143

I sold my 126 and now I need a used 143, if you have one that you would like to part with please post or email me at
[email protected]

Thanks

Geof

Good luck. That's the most popular size and when one is advertised for sale, it's sold in record time.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yea I know, but I need something so I can get back in the air with Chico. So either I get a 143 to go play nice or go small so we can play rock 'em sock 'em rotations like the good ole days of Demolition CRW.

Either way I am feeling the need to grab nylon....yet still avoid getting my Chico #.

Geof

Yea I know, but I need something so I can get back in the air with Chico. So either I get a 143 to go play nice or go small so we can play rock 'em sock 'em rotations like the good ole days of Demolition CRW.

Either way I am feeling the need to grab nylon....yet still avoid getting my Chico #.

Geof

Man, if I still had my 143, I'd sell it to you, then you would get a double take from Chico! It was his before I bought it from him. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban