Madison

Puerto Rico

Wanted to thank Raul for organizing at the P.R. Boogie. Even though we had a small group it was a good one. The newbies Raul has been working with, Edward and Jorge, are progressing remarkably with smiles that wouldn't leave thier faces.

The winds were really strong and gusty noon through just before sunset, so that set us back, as did some clouds. We got jumps in the morning and at sunset.

The boogie was great the parties, friends, scenery, beach landings, rooftop condo on the beach, warm weather, etc.

I highly recommend this boogie and it'd really be nice to have more people to do CRW with next year. Please think about it.
Our group this year was Raul, Jim, Edward, Jorge, Kruse (on one) and me. Supportive wives as well.

I'm tired and confused from the time change, so sorry if I sound out of it.
Next year it's Feb.11-15, please think about booking it it'd be nice to have more of you there
Yeah, I got alot of pictures to go through too.B|

Take Care all of you,
Blue Skies,
April
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Thank you April. It is a credit to Xtreme Divers (Jason/Viviana) that despite the windy conditions we had a great time. I also wanted to thank all that participated. I enjoyed jumping with Jim R, April S, Jorge F, Edward R, Mike W, and Mark K. Our newest CReW Dawgs Jorge and Edward made a lot of progress and did all kinds of new things including multi point sequential, piece flying, beach landings, etc. I'm also glad I had a chance to work with others that had interest in CRW. Hopefully I'll be able to set up a training camp for Antwan, Victor, Anibal, Will, and Greg in the near future. The pilots were fantastic, so I want to give a big thanks to Neil, John, Mark (Cross Keys) and Rook (Chicago). They were very accommodating and did everything we needed when we needed it, including separate passes, change of headings, coordination with the other plane, passes under the clouds, beach passes, etc, etc. etc. We were never at risk in the freefall area and never missed the landing zone. John even provided us with a little extra excitement when he circled his twin Otter around us a few times and then flew so close that we could see his big smile just before he banked into a dive as he cut accross in front of our formation. I thought for a minute he wanted to do CRW with us. We had fun with Mark when he docked his Velocity 103 on top, wing and bottom of our formations as we were doing sequential with the lightnings. I also enjoyed working with the wing suit guys (Justin, Mike, Scottie, Chris, etc.) and the PD Factory Team guys (Jon Taggle, J.C. Colclasure). I'm sure we'll get to play in other events. Liz on manifest was terrific and very patient, helping us get in the right loads and helping with the changes when we needed them. And a big thanks to Jason and Viviana for once again being great hosts. We had excellent aircrafts, nice facilities to pack and jump, free Red Bulls during jumping hours, free Medalla beer at the end of the day, an outstanding boogie pack with a bottle of good rum among many other goodies, fun parties every night with life bands and great food, etc. etc. All and all a great time. Those who didn't come really missed out. You should really plan for it next year.

Blue Skies

Raul