kkeenan

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all the CRWDogs around the world.

And Thank you, Wendy and Sangiro, for electronically linking us together, for better or worse. I’m looking forward to another year of camaraderie, CRWDog love, and brilliant downloads of knowledge and wisdom that will help us all be the flyers we hope to be. I know everyone is sharpening up those hook knives and greasing their toggles for this year’s training season that will lead to that 100-way. That will be a great Christmas present.

Let’s all be safe this year. We all are used to crawling all over each others canopies at altitude, but in the pattern, watch out. That’s getting to be the most dangerous place on any DZ.

Finally, I’d like to thank some undisclosed organizers and some un-named CRWDogs who may or may not have participated in some really nice CRW jumps that are alleged to have occurred in or around the state of Florida on or about New Years Weekend.

I can not recall if I was there, but if I (hypothetically) attended, then it could reasonably be expected that I had a great time.

Kevin 3

More than happy to do my part in keeping the community togetehr. The really funny part of it is - I do more computer and website work now than I did when I was a full-time computer geek!!

And I must say I'm proud of myself - when I left tonight - those of you who were at my CRW boogie know - "4 vodkas and a taco" was soundly passed out sound asleep when I stumbled home tonight :-) He still loves his Indian name!

W