plastic

The Gap Wrap

This is a bit of footage from times gone by that has always entertained people, so i have posted it at the following location.

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3860

To set the scene, in 1997 we were a newly formed sequential team and went on our first training camp to gap in france.

The dz organised multiple times world champion vincent ferrer from the french cf team to coach us.

The first morning he said, right as i have no idea of your skill level in order for me to decide where we need to start i want you to just go up and show me what you can do, SO WE DID!

enjoy
plastic

just seen it.
That must have impressed the coach.
Reminds me of a compitionjump in France ( besancon) we did. We funneld a accordion with 4 .
No cut aways .So you win.:P
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Hans,

For interest it was alan fielding piloting. Also the guy on the pink canopy was actually totally clear at one point, alan had dropped him but he was looking at the wrap and not his canopy and managed to dock on the 2 wrap, what a feat.

plastic