RkyMtnHigh

Bubbles in Florida for the Holidays!

She got the "Okay to jump again" from the doc todayB|. Woo Hoo! Congrats!

She is planning to do a little caving in TN up until Christmas then head to Florida to hang with her friends for the New Years in our nice warm weather down here and either jump at Lake Wales or Zhills..wherever Mike finally choses his event to be.:D We're running out of time, Mike, so select a destination already would ya?;)

Earnie and others would love to see the destination be Zhills based on 3 otters back to back and the facilities (including me) but Mike is "da man";)

Welcome to warm, sunny Florida Bubbles...you'll love it here while it's ccccold as shit in your neck of da woods! We'll have a great Holiday Celebration..welcoming YOU back and Earnie and Laura's Big Day as well...What a great Holiday!:)

Thanks to Kevin Keenen, Earnie Prescott, and Mike Lewis for encouraging me to try CRW..you are all awesome. Bubbles, Nina,Jeannie Bankstrom, and Shireen you all give me inspiration to work out and build my upper body strength to give it an honest try.

lol, well I guess I have no choice, guess i have to go to florida now, eh? i wasn't 100% positive, but what the heck, why not. I have 2 weeks off of work. One good thing bout my accident, I didn't need to take any vacation time so it's all left til the end of the month. Looking forward to jumpin' with y'all.

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM