kallend

Looking for a CRW video clip

Guys:

In two weeks I'm giving a talk to a bunch of college students on skydiving, and I have clips of all aspects of skydiving to show them except CRW.

Can anyone donate about 10 seconds of CRW video to a good cause? Something like a big diamond or stack Good resolution needed, it's going on a very big screen.

Thanks in advance

john at kallend dot net

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hello...

If you contact the moderator of this forum, possibly she can put you in touch with someone to assist or provide it for you. There is a great deal of good footage in the CRW community and though most video guys earn a living /supplement their living many will also help when needed.

Maybe we can pass this post along to the email list the CRW Dogs use to communicate with each other as well.

Have a good evening,
Elizabeth

Hello...

If you contact the moderator of this forum, possibly she can put you in touch with someone to assist or provide it for you. There is a great deal of good footage in the CRW community and though most video guys earn a living /supplement their living many will also help when needed.

Maybe we can pass this post along to the email list the CRW Dogs use to communicate with each other as well.

Have a good evening,
Elizabeth

Thanks. Yes, I understand about vidiots whose living this is, which why I'm only asking for a few seconds, not a complete work.

Consider it "pro bono", maybe it will bring someone into the sport (that's the general idea of my giving the talk in the first place). I've put together clips on RW, freefly, skysurf, swooping, training, etc. but I have nothing on CRW so far.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.