krkeenan

CRW @ The Nationals

After doing "fun" CRW for a long time, I just returned from my first competition run at the Nationals. It was really great seeing so many folks of the CRW community and doing a lot of CRW jumps.

Neither of the teams I was jumping on took home medals, but the experience was definitely worth it. The pace is pretty demanding, and seeing the performance of the top-rated teams was great to see. I got to know a lot of the competition folks who don't do a lot of the "CRW Boogie" circuit, and I definitely got in lots of quality bonding with my teammates.

I'm resolving to
(a) Jump in the Nationals again next year.

(b) Practice between now and then so that I don't look so bad on the videos.

(c) Get one of those Hannibal Lechter face masks to wear when doing CRW with Allen Gutshall.

CRW Skies,
Kevin K
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

I thought I made you look good in the video.

Mark

Mark, you are the absolute best freefly CRW video dude. You jumped your ass off in that competition, and we all appreciate it. Having you in on the rotations was a blast.

As for making me look good on the vid, you know what they say, "You can't make a silk purse from a Toad's rear". Or something like that...
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...