Bluhdow

Tonfly 618 vs. 619

The "Tonfly vs. Sonic" thread has raised a few questions in my mind. First, here's the situation:

I'm looking to buy a new FF suit. I currently have a stock Square1 suit that is baggy and it's time to upgrade. I've got around 250 jumps and 1.5 hours of tunnel time. Mostly FF and WS jumps. I'll also be headed to Utah next month for an additional 3 hours of tunnel time.

I'd like to get a Tonfly suit and originally planned on getting the 618. Hoever, the other thread seems to suggest that it's an advenced suit and newer freeflyers will struggle in it. I'm not exactly a new freeflyer, but I'm also not yet proficient on my head...so where do I fall (pun) in terms of an appropriate suit?

I don't want to get the 619 and wish it was tighter in 6 months...but I also don't want to flail around in the tunnel because I got the 618 too early. Any guidance or thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Apex BASE

Call Sonic at The Ranch Pro Shop and talk to them about it. My understanding of the suits isn't that the 618 is more advanced than the 619. My understanding it that the Tonfly suits are generally a more advanced type of suit and the difference between the 618 and 619 has more to do with the body type of the user.

http://ranchproshop.com/
845-255-2252

Received my 618 ( chose the 618 over the 619 as i fall like a feather ) week before last and jumped it last weekend and wow what a difference,speed wise a great improvement to my sonic and skylarc suits.
Does need some coordination training as every movement is translated into the air so fast it knocks u off your feet literally if u are used to slower suits :-) but all in all i think it's been a good buy.so if speed is what u need 618 would be my choice.