Do you like to watch videos of air baboonery or air vaulting?

If, like me, you enjoy evenings of cheese and wine, while watching the odd air trapeze show and discussing it's virtues as an artform, perhaps you might like to enjoy the smells of the new "our plaYground productions" video, which i have creatively entitled "2008" which symbolises the inspiration, drive, and energy of the year in which the footage was shot.

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=7621

This film was edited lovingly to inspire fire in your groin/Ladies Bits, and i would love to hear from those of you who have the prerequisite 2-5 mins it takes to download and watch this what you thought, and if you liked/disliked what i have tried to create (which is essentially a visual loin-stirring experience of wind assisted tomfoolery set to a musical piece akin to Beethovens 2nd).

GRACIAS AND I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHILDREN I THANKFULLY DO NOT YET HAVE!! :o

PS I am proposing to run my competition which is linked in the comments section in the United States of Amerikey - please come up to me at a dropzone if you see me (i will be wearing the Sasquatch suit and smoking a blunt in the corner) and let me know if you prefer Hersheys or Reeses Pieces and i will shower you in x1 bar of either one or the other but certainly not both, what do you think i am, made of money, now get out there and shake your rump like your momma did show you how etc etc.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts