wildWilly

New Canadian Head Down Record

There was a new record set this weekend at Skydive Burnaby in Ontario.
14 way Head Down. I was not on the record jump, but worked on the support team ( this was my first attempt at large formation record jumps
and didn't expect to be on the record as there was a good group of experienced jumpers from Ont. Quebec, and New Brunswich).
With organizing and video done by Steve Curtis ( he also did 2 camps with us this summer in preparation for this event) the weekend was a complete sucsess and everyone had a great time with no incidents. We all learned a lot and had a lot of fun.
The old record was broken on Sat. morning with a 13 way. then again on the last jump Sunday, a 14 way. (Pics. to follow)
I would like to thank Steve Curtis, DZO's Mike and Tara Pitt, the packers and all the paricipants (it was really hot and humid and they worked very hard) and the judges for all their effort and time in putting this event together. I look forward to next years event.

Congrats everyone,

Willy
growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

Here is a picture of the 14 way formation. Participants in the 14-way were as follows:

Daniel Sevigny
Yannick Langevin
Martin Sevigny
Marcel Thimot
Sara Bennett
Philippe Thibodeau
Alexis Panchaud
Alexandre Cote
Alain Nadeau
Glen Cannon
Dan Labelle
Francois ??? (Frank)
Linda Bouffard
Brent Hendersen

Congrats to all as well as the members of the support team!!! Despite the constant weather issues, everyone persevered and made it happen. Next year lets go even bigger!

Sara & Curtis

Thanks Sara,

It was great having you and Steve around keeping things going and everyone pumped up. Dispite the rain.
I'm hoping to get down to Eloy for some more fun at Christmas.
Until then keep flying. You guys rock!!!!!!
Study hard.

Willy
growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.