flskydiver

Mindwarp?

How can my friend dock on me while he is head down and i am in a sit? Every time he grabs my head we can not hold it. Anyone have any good advice?
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

Fly the slots is good advice. Just like any docking done in freeflying, you should always fly up to the grip and take the grip with no tension or pressure. If your buddy is putting pressure down on your head or actually "grabbing" it, then he needs to fly in close, stop, and then take the dock with no pressure down on you. He should be able to just rest his fingertips on your head.

Both of you really need to concentrate on flying your slots and think less about the grip or dock. If you are flying your slot the way you should, then the grip will be there for the taking.

One thing you need to keep in mind when he is taking the dock, is that you need to stay solid and maybe a bit quicker to compensate. If you are flying in a slow sit rather than a quicker, solid head up position, then it will be difficult for him to fly in tight to you without getting in your air. When he docks on your head, you need to think about keeping those feet planted strong underneath you in case he pushes down on you a bit. Fly nice and wide with the feet, that is where your stability comes from, and keep a strong lower body.

Practice taking hand docks in the same manner. Try to take the docks by flying your slots, then taking the docks and try to fly the grip with no tension. Get used to flying your body while your arms and hands are busy.

Have fun and good luck.