FreeflyLoki

New Pants

My new free Fly Pants should be here tomorrow.:ph34r: Went over to Merlin Suits next to Deland Skydive and had them fit me for a pair. Should get them tomorrow. If so ill see if i can get some pics of them up here;)

Brian "Loki"
Life is easy. You make choice's and you never look back..

How are feefly pants supposed to fit? they feel like they are short in the rear.. When i put them on if i set the waist band were i feel like it should be they are so tight to my rear. and if i let the rear sit comfortably they drop to low and my crack hangs out. this isnt the way they are supposed to fit are they?
Life is easy. You make choice's and you never look back..

How are feefly pants supposed to fit? they feel like they are short in the rear.. When i put them on if i set the waist band were i feel like it should be they are so tight to my rear. and if i let the rear sit comfortably they drop to low and my crack hangs out. this isnt the way they are supposed to fit are they?

If they are not comfortable, they don't fit right. If you are not far from the mfg, just ride over and try them on for them. Mine didn't fit right the first time, either.

Angela.