totalbodypilot

Space Ball Races....

I'm actually going to be in Florida (Clewiston) on monday to go to court so I can legally drive again. I might stop over and see youz guyz.

Quick question: is it East coast freefly, Total body pilot, East coast body pilots, total freefly?? All this name changin confuses me , C-ya soon,
Vern

The 17th-18th (wensday,thursday) are practice days/test days for people who dont have an AD number, or havent passed the test in some form or fasion. The comp is Friday, & Saturday, Sunday is weatherday/ Swoop day!

Blue ones,
Colon Berry
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

Just got back up here to ohio last night. The bastard fined me $750!! Didn't really have time to stop by , my old man was driving and I pretty much had no choice. $750!! think of how many entry fees that would cover for your games. I'm still gonna try to make it down there for them , but don't count on me pre-registering.

BTW Whose organizing down there for the season?? Is Whittendik coming back??

Tell everyone at the hills I said wazzup. Hopefully I'll be down there soon to hold down the bar, and then raise the bar on the pond:ph34r::ph34r:

just a suggestion but if u want alot of people to come over, then putting an event like this around easter or christmas might attract alot more people as most of us get time off work on these dates. i only fly over to the states on christmas and easter to train, italy for the summer, check out arezzo!

On saturday night (20th) after the awards are given out we have TWO KICK ASS DJs lined up! DJ Little C (aka Colleen Malon) and DJ Drumfire spin'n into the early hours of the morning! So even if your not competing, show up to destroy the "bunker" and your brain cellls!B|

Colon Berry
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

colon,

new to these races....what exactly will the rounds be made up of? just looking for some explanation of what we will be doing so i can think about it before the time comes.........btw...brandon will probably puss out due to work, at least that is his excuse.......jim