skyjuggler

Freefly Coaches @ SoBe

Could someone who jumps at SoBe let me know what the freefly scene is like at SoBe? Which coaches are working there at the moment? I have read somewhere that Orly King might be there. I am planning a trip to the US and am contemplating Sobe, so any information would be great.

Juan Carlo is the head of the freefly school at SOBE. He is a great guy with amazing freefly skills. I definitely recommend working with him.

The scene there is very active these days. There is a crowd from Italy, and several other freefliers from all over. Even the staff has some impressive freefly skills. I had such a good time there that I stayed two extra weeks beyond my planned departure.

They even flew a load down to Key West for a party night when the weather crapped out!

I hope to be back there within a month.
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

Giancarlo Trimarchi is heading the freefly school here in SoBe, and just like Brian said he is awesome! Loads have gone up regularly in the last 3-4 weeks -between 5-12 per weekday. We will fly as long as there is people here to jump! And our staff does fun jump and they will get on a load to make it fly! B|

Weekends are really busy too, sooooo - YES - if you come visit us you can jump your arse off ;)

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions!

Blue Ones!

Rebeca

Giancarlo's e-mail is [email protected]

Since this is our first season here I'm not sure - a lot of our business is from locals that will be here all year around. Typically Florida DZs slow down right after easter, however, I think we'll stay busy all year long :) - I hope too!

Thanks and please let me know if you need anything else!