airdrew20012001

anybody recommend any good drills for practicing h

understanding as I do the need to jump alone a lot at first, I was wondering if anybody knew of some good practicing tools? One guy told me to turn my hands so my wrists pointed towards the ground for better feedback from the wind, that is the sort of thing I am looking for. Also, what's the easiest position to master first, daffy or normal? What have other people done to learn that has worked for them.
Drewfus McDoofus

IF YOU ARE JUST BEGINNING HEADOWN, THE FIRST TEN SECONDS OFF THE PLANE ARE THE BEST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT QUITE TERMINAL AND IT IS MUCH EASIER TO TOTALLY RELAX. STEP OFF WITH YOUR BACK TO THE PROP AND JUST COMPLETELY ALLOW THE RELATIVE WIND TO ROLL YOU BODY INTO ITS NATURAL HEADDOWN POSITION. ONCE YOU GET TERMINAL IT BECOMES HARDER TO RELAX, BUT RELAXING IS ALWAYS THE GOAL.
ONCE YOUR HEADOWN AT TERMINAL SPEED MOVING AROUND IN THE SKY, I TELL PEOPLE TO LOOK STRAIGHT OUT OF THIER HEAD, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR HEAD POSITION IS. WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS THE LINE ON THE HORIZON WHERE EARTH MEETS SKY. IF YOU LOOK STRAIGHT OUT AND THE HORIZON LINE IS HIGHER THAN STRAIGHT OUT, YOUR BODY IS NOT FALLING STRAIGHT DOWN. (ITS ATTITUDE IS ON ITS BACK). IF YOU LOOK OUT AND THE HORIZON LINE IS LOWER THAN STRAIGHT OUT, YOUR BODY IS NOT FALLING STARAIGHT DOWN. (ITS ATTITUDE IS ON THE BELLY SIDE)
TO CORRECT THIS LOOK AT THE HORIZON LINE STRAIGHT OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND THEN LET YOU BODY FOLLOW YOUR HEAD.
AS YOU PROGRESS TO FALLING STRAIGHTER DOWN, YOU CAN FLY WITH YOUR LEGS SIDE BY SIDE (froggy) OR FRONT TO BACK (daffy) THE DAFFY POSITION IS MUCH MORE CONTROLLED AND STABLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FOUR OPPSING POINTS OF CONTACT. Imagine a person standing on the ground with his legs spread side to side and you push him. Now imagine the same guy with his feet in front and back and you try to push him. who is more stable? it is the same thing except here really strong winds are pushing,
Also small head and torso movements in a froggy can really move a flier through the sky. Those same movements done in the daffy position wil yield a much more controlled flight