drakkar

became camera jumper

1) Find a DZ that has a decent tandem operation.
2) Look for a job helping out there, and that could be helping out with anything - packing, cleaning, anything. Join the team of people that work there.
3) Make it known that you'd like to progress to being a tandem camera flyer. If they are a good operation, as you've already shown commitment to the team, they'll hopefully help you out getting there.

What form this help takes may vary from DZ to DZ, but in your regular jumps you should make sure you are completely safe, in control and reliable when jumping with other people. Try some jumps with camera wings to get used to flying that suit, and if you are allowed, jump with some tandems to practice filming, getting the angles etc.

All the above is based on what I gather is a good way to go about it. I'm not a tandem camera man so I may be wrong with the above!
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).