pepper01

new crener Toro helmet

hey guys. so I've been looking for a new camera helmet for a while. talked to the owner of Crener and he said that he could hook me up. they were about to come out with a new camera helmet.
I haven't been able to jump it due to weather but I will say that the helmet fits perfect! much more comfortable than my bonehead. tons of space up top and the plate is replaceable. I got the optional laser on the top left side of the helmet. I think the only reason I got that was cool factor. lol. I have not weighed it yet but it is very light!! the great part about all of it was the price! I think around 360 USD. the chin cup is large enough that it doesn't want to slide. the cup straps are soft. it has a spot on the back, pre-drilled, for hypereye. hopefully I will get a chance to jump it next weekend. I will also say that dealing with Rene from Crener was a pleasure. the guy seems extremely nice and you can tell he loves what he does. great word dude!

caution: I am by NO means am I a professional skydiver nor do I intend to be. the statement above is simply my short bus opinion so read at your own risk. :)