velocityphoto

Hypeye pro-d & still photo's

Anyone out there doing handcam video's and taking stills with the expansion kit? How do you have your shutter button wired etc etc etc??

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

I'm using the Hypoxic setup to take stills with the CX100. (See the test thread.) Blow switch connects to the Hypoxic trigger. Any trigger will work there; basically all you need is a switch.

You might want to consider whether it's a good idea to be doing tandems AND aiming a video camera AND framing and taking stills with a separate trigger.

I attached the schematic here. As long as you preserve the loopback of P1 4-5 you can do whatever you want. Even cut off the plastic mold.

I don't care if people make there own, but those those connectors are a PIA to crimp. You can buy the expansion kit and modifying it all you want.

I'm providing this on good grace, don't sue us or anything silly like that.
HYPOXIC