sinjin

30 % cash back on ebay buy it now purchases

i just found a 30 % cash rebate on ebay from live.com for those of you buying cameras or camcorders... if you search for your ebay item from live.com, buy it now and use paypal,, you will get a 30% cash back to your paypal account... i got $105 back on an hc-5..
dont let life pass you by

i was really lucky to find it as it was on was one of the ebay seller pages and i just happened to read it. at 30 % off it lets you buy it now for about the same price as the auctions, without having to bid. it is a little tricky to get it. anyone having problems, feel free to pm.

Hi sinjin,

Sorry - can you explain how this works? Went on live.com, searched for a camera, clicked an e-bay link, didn't see any relevant info or anything.

How do you know you are getting the offer?

This could be because I am in the UK?

Cheers,

Tom

ok, best way to do it is to find the exact item you want as a buy it now on ebay... copy the entire title like this

Sony HDR-HC5 High Def MiniDV 2.1MP Handycam Camcorder

paste it into the live.com search box

then click on the live search cash back url right of the $$ sign..

it will then appear at the top of the ebay page.... as i understand it will show u in the purchase review page before you buy also !!!!! also it should show exactly how much you are getting...

sorry for the delay,, i was out at the dz all weekend

pm or reply if you still need help

To make it easier, you can search for 'Wii' or 'cheap Wii' (or 'PS3', or lots of other expensive toys). At the top of your screen in the sponsored links, it'll show a link to ebay, saying you may get X% off via Paypal if eligible.

That link takes you to ebay. But you don't *have* to buy the item you searched for. So just search for the item you're looking for, then complete the purchase like you normally would.

Just look for the little green 'Microsoft Cashback' banner at the top of the screen - as long as that's there, you'll get the deal.

Here's the other catches:

- You have to buy the item using Paypal, from a 'Buy It Now' auction.
- You'll receive your Cashback 60 days after the purchase completes. Then they'll transfer the money into your Paypal account. (This is to prevent people from buying, then returning, and still keeping the cash).
- You can only receive up to $200 cashback per transaction, and $2500 maximum annually.
- The amount off changes from time to time - IIRC, the most it ever gets is 30%, and it can go as low as 10%.

When you win the auction, you'll get an email asking you to create a cashback account through live.com. Follow the instructions and you're all set.

(Yes, I'm that cheap. This offer has led to lots of impulse buys.) :P

Have fun. ;)

Signatures are the new black.

Is this 30% off still working.....

if so, any more info on how to get it to work...

thanks
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"