Unstable

Overloaded Tempo

Remember also that on a PDR, Most people (I cannot say for all, cause I don't know everyone!!) are not overloading their reserves. They might be falling into the expert range, and are loading it very high, But I have a pdr 113 and under the maximum weight by 35 lbs cause its rated to 220. Just a thought.

For me a smaller reserve is lighter. Its 3 less pounds of weight than If I had a 1:1 reserve. If I am making 10+ jumps in a day the heavier gear starts to take its toll (why I have respect Tandem Masters and those ass heavy rigs).

I do have a mini cricket (130) in my other Javelin RS (sized 106-113) but that has no cypres in it, and it was tough to close, But by golly I closed it.

--
Jonathan Bartlett
D-24876
AFF-I

ok, im jumping the gun here cuz im in a rush and didnt fully read your post, but if it makes ya feel any better, i know a friend who has had 3 rides on his tempo 120, and the third one ended up being deployed terminally in a stand up......he weighed 190 minus his gear............knoocked his ass out and he woke up b4 he landed , but the canopy was fine. ive also got 3 rides on tempos and all 3 opened and landed excellently.

ok, im jumping the gun here cuz im in a rush and didnt fully read your post, but if it makes ya feel any better, i know a friend who has had 3 rides on his tempo 120, and the third one ended up being deployed terminally in a stand up......he weighed 190 minus his gear............knoocked his ass out and he woke up b4 he landed , but the canopy was fine. ive also got 3 rides on tempos and all 3 opened and landed excellently.

I guess this is all that matters..............
=========Shaun ==========

I have a 143R in my rig, which I have never used. I have a demo of the same coming this weekend, so when I do use it for real, I'll have an idea of how it flys. I am 225 out the door. I'll get back to you next week with the results.:)
-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when