BarryGallgher

Student game

hi! .. im a student that is entering a student computer game competition, daretobedigital to be exact. On thursday we have to pitch our idea to an interview panel of 4 officials.

Anyway the game we are making is based around base-jumping/skydiving, some of you may remember me as i posted here ages ago..

We are intending to make one base-jump and one skydive level, a really nice touch would be to have some actual real footage that gets unlocked when you complete the levels..

I was wondering (plz dont slate me, a no will suffice) if anybody would be nice enough to donate some footage? ..

basically im looking for 2 movies, 10-20 seconds long of cool looking footage.. ideally 1 movie would be a wingsuit movie and the other a base-jump movie..
but any decent footage is apprieciated..

thank you for your time.. i apologise if somehow my comments offend anybody..

my email is [email protected]

What Format, length and quality are you looking for?

what he said.
what type of length and format?

I'm assuming you are looking for donation type stuff. will the owner at least be credited for supplying the footage?
My photos

My Videos

any format will do... as i can reformat it easily..

avi ideally..

resolution .. 320 x 240 up will do to be honest.. use your own judgement..

the author will be credited.. i can overlay author details onto the actual movie in adobe premiere.. maybe use it as a trailer spot for an commercial vid?

length is 10-20 secs.. longer is fine but 10-20 secs is all i expect..

any other q's ..ask away..

inquiring at skydiving movies is a decent suggestion but i though enquiring here would be more fruitful as my pitch is on thursday which is only 2 and a half days away..!