Kelly

Looking for feedback from Camera flyers using RealXstream

Hello everyone. I am looking for feedback from camera staff, AFF instructors, and tandem masters who work at dropzones currently using RealXstream. Please email me your opinions to [email protected]. I like to use feedback to adjust my current training & integration program and to make suggestions to the IT guys.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your emails :)
Kelly Evans

Training and integration coordinator

RealXstream PTY LTD

U.S. mobile (856) 625 5176

[email protected]

Using it isn't hard. typing the names and email in adds time when on short calls can be a pain, but otherwise it's easy to use. I would like to see what the customer sees, besides the concept one. How can I see the ones from my dropzone? My own videos, or when i was the TM? I'd love to be able to send a link to people I know, but I don't know how or where to find my own videos. Is it meant to only go to the customer?

Thanks
Karen Lewis
http://www.exitshot.com

sorry for the delay.

Find your dropzone on the world map. navigate your way to student videos. You will see a list populate. go ahead and click on how you want to sort the list: by instructor, camera flyer, date etc.

you can see all your videos that way :)
Edit to add:

It goes to the tandem student. They choose who to send it to. You can see it by searching the database for your dropzone.

You can send mom or dad to your dz's realxstream site. They can watch that way