velocityphoto

toast motion pictures hd

I can't get it to do the slide shows ,When it is redering to quicktime or idvd it unexpectedly shuts down, or just never finishes. I tried reformating tryed different photo files ,but nothing helps?

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

I can't get it to do the slide shows ,When it is redering to quicktime or idvd it unexpectedly shuts down, or just never finishes. I tried reformating tryed different photo files ,but nothing helps?

Slow down.

Take a -deep- breath . . .

Ok. Now . . . what are you talking about?

"Toast" is a program for CD and DVD burning and duplication. It doesn't "do" slide shows (at least not the version I'm running) and it doesn't render anything.

What program are you talking about? Maybe we can start there.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No clue about Toast but I've had a lot of problems doing slideshows in Nero and in Windows Movie Maker as well. Crashing, freezing, stuff like that. This was on a decent computer too.
The answer for me was to do only a couple (20-30) pics at a time, make an avi out of that than stitch those together in Premiere than render for use on dvd. Lots of work [:/]

ciel bleu,
Saskia