kallend

DVD burning software question

clonedvd but it will not burn copyright protected material, If the Film or Video is not copyright protected or if its ripped then it usually takes about 1hour to compress and burn to dvd with no noticable loss to the naked eye but there will be a limit to the amount of compression it can do although i have never hit that limit yet

CloneDVD is great, and the same guys make AnyDVD that does the cracking in the background

it's good to have a couple ways to get at the problem

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I agree, Shrink DVD is quite impressive. I recently was turned on to it by a co-worker of mine when I was relating to her how I was trying to figure out how to decrease the size of my personal skydiving video.

I enjoy reading this particular forum as I have a keen interest in photography. I am an amateur photographer who occasionally lands a paid gig, ha ha! ;)