apdicenzo

Who Has A PC 105

hey
whenever you have a question, realise that someone's probably asked it before and if you think that's likely, run a search on the forum using the search button at the bottom of the page and you'll get this:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=forum_7&search_string=PC105&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=&sb=score&mh=50

if you run a search on the photography and video forum for PC105

it should answer your questions, and to be specific:

-I have a PC105.
-I did not have a PC101 before.
-The LANC port, A/V port , autofocus button, nightshot button Wide/tele toggle and photo button are on the righthand side of the PC105.
-power in, DV and USB are on the front

thread ring size is 30mm, so if your wide angle is that size, no adapter needed, but most seem to be 37mm, so you will generally need a step-ring

I like the PC105, but would rather get a PC330 given the choice again.

c-ya
sam

edited for my dumbass spelling and quick typing

soon to be gone

who needs one thread when three will do hey.

All buttons and features are in the same places on each camera. As the previous poser said lanc is on the right on both cameras, dv out and power in is on the front on both cameras.

Both have exactly the same lens. Both have a 30mm thread. some wide angles have a 30mm thread - the sony 0.6 is especially good. Most wide angle lenses have a 37mm thread so you'd need a step ring with those for either camera. most lenses come with step rings or they can be bought for less than $5 online.

get whichever is cheaper unless you really need a flash.