ManBird

PC10 is here

The PC10 (scored for $411 on eBay) just came in. I'm flat broke for the next five days, and then I'm going to DeLand, but I'll be piecing the helmet together after that.

I have a Bonehead Mindwarp. I was going to get a large D-Box, a chin-up, and a UV protective lens. Sound right?

I'm wondering if my currrent photography principals apply to aerial photography. I never use wide angle lenses, artificial lighting, etc..

At least for now, I only plan to film fun jumps (which, for me, means wingsuit jumps), but no students anything, so I don't think I need sighting. Sighting scares me, anyway. As does Joan Rivers and Dairy Queen.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

manbird,
I use a paper reforcer (circle) on my goggles to sight my camera,works great for the fun jumps. Do yourself a favor buy a 6.00 laser pointer the ones that go on a key chain work great. If your going to have your camera helmet in Deland let me know when youll be in town Ill help ya do the sight work. enjoy and be careful.

chuck