Deuce

The learning curve on Premiere/burning DVD's

OK so I edited my first skydiving movie, 45 minutes about Eloy, nignoggery, and finally the formation loads. Couldn't get it to burn to DVD, couldn't figure out why, shouldn't have been screwing with it a 3 AM instead of sleeping, and discovered the movie was 10 gigs (45 minutes, high quality). Ended up deleting the timeline. Still have the clip bin, so it's not a total loss.

Heck, there was some stuff I wanted to redo anyhow.

For a DVD you should encode your AVI in MPEG2 so it will fit on a DVD even if you put it at a really hight bitrate, as I know a bitrate of 6 should be a DVD quality.

I make a 14 minute video recently and I encode it at a bitrate of 8 and it's about 800 mb so 45 minute have enough place on DVD at a bitrate of 8 and that was the hightest quality

MPEG2. Got it. Thanks. I'll put it back together this weekend and save the timeline in that format and hopefully it'll burn first try.

I'm starting to regret not just giving the formation flyers the raw video on VHS, but the movie is much more entertaining, has music, etc. Here's to hoping they're glad they waited the extra time.

Here's to hoping they're glad they waited the extra time.

No rush for the DZ.COM formation load footage Duece ... I'm also waiting for Cajones and Lewmonst to deliver their Eloy videos as well and Krishan send me a video of some of his jumps (a couple of which you were in like the Hybrid with Pablito and Sudsy as well as one of the hoop jumps) and Krishan's video has surved its purpose of bringing back some awesome Eloy memories. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Now you have to write it on DVD but it have to be transform to be usable on DVD format to be read on setup player, there is few program you can use to do it plus you can make your menu, chapter.....

ReelDVD
SpruceUP
DVDit
Scenarist
Ulead DVD Workshop