dounglomchan

Looking for 2 People for an Intermediate 4 Way Team with Josh Hall

How's it going everybody? I'm a relatively new jumper looking for two more highly motivated people that are looking to learn the ins and outs of four way with one of the best RW skydivers in the world, Josh Hall of Perris Fury.

We would be training throughout the year in Perris, CA with an end goal of competing in a 4 Way Meet in November in Florida.

I'm not really to particular about how many training jumps or tunnel hours we do. Most of that would be dependent on the financial situation of my other two teammates and myself. But as a baseline I am thinking somewhere between 100-150 training jumps with 4-8 hours of tunnel time in Perris, CA. This number could either go up or down depending on our schedule and the financial considerations of the team.

The cost of the coach slot, coach fee, tunnel time, and the camera flyer would be split among myself and the other two team members.

Bottom line for this team would be for us to have fun and improve our four way skills during the 2010 season.

If you are interested or have any more questions please contact me at [email protected] or call me at 702-501-6134.