GAskygirl

2009 Nationals online registration now open!

Hi all,

Are you headed to Nationals this year? We hope to see you here at Skydive Spaceland! Register online at www.SkydiveSpaceland.com/Nationals09/registration.

Our system lets you register, pay, and form teams online, so have at it! The idea is that once you get here, assuming you've registered and paid online, we'll just check your ID and rig repack date/seal, make sure your information and waiver are correct and up to date, hand you a goodie bag and send you off to have a great time. :-)

Please note that everyone will need to use the online system to register, whether you do it at home before you get here or at a registration terminal once you get here. We'd probably both prefer the former. :-)

Team captains, please note that individuals must be registered AND paid in full for events before you can add them to your teams. For more information on how the system works, please see our video demonstration. Make sure your registration is done before your event's registration deadline!

Need any more information on Nationals, such as the schedule, lodging, how to get here, or team rooms? Visit our Nationals information page! We look forward to seeing you!

Blue Skies!
-=Christy=-
D-21464

Christy,
I think that Spaceland is aware of the problem, but just in case I wanted to pass along that I noticed I and at least one other team mate had the charge for registration and jumps charged to my credit card multiple time (3 times in my case and 6 in my team mate's)
I called Spaceland today, and to their credit, they were very nice in trying to help get the problem resolved. I'm sure that this is not something that they anticipated and seem to be apologetic for the mistake.

I just wanted to put this out there for others to check their statements to see if they too might have experianced this problem. I would hate to see someone get in a bind b/c they didn't catch this soon enough.

I got an email from Spaceland today about the problem:

"The problem was from our processing company and not on our site, so we didn't catch on until the first few people started complaining. They have processed all refunds and they should take a day or two to post to your accounts. Please let us know if this is not resolved by next week. Registration is fine going forward as this only affected charges made from 9/9 to 9/14.

We apologize for the inconvenience and have read our processing company the riot act about it."

So, sounds like Spaceland got put in a shitty situation by the processing company and this really isn't thier fault.

Hi RPC,

That’s exactly right, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you’ve noted, the problem with our card processing company has been resolved and all refunds should have been properly issued by now. If you don’t see the proper refund credited to your card, please contact us immediately at [email protected] or 281-369-3337 and we’ll swing a bigger bat at the processors to get it fixed ASAP. B|

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you at Nationals!

Blue Skies!
-=Christy=-
D-21464