VTmotoMike08

Looking for 4 way team to compete is Colorado Skydiving League (Class A or AA) this summer- starts this weekend!

I hope this is in the right forum but here goes:

I am new the the Colorado skydiving scene, having made only 1 visit to Mile Hi Skydiving Center. But I loved it and I know this is where I will spend the summer. I noticed that the Colorado Skydiving League is having their first meet this weekend so I wanted to see if I could find three other jumpers who want to form a team to compete in the A or AA class (depending on what experiance levels we round up). Ideally, this would be a team of members who could make it to all three meets. Meet dates and details are posted on http://www.coloradoskydivingleague.com.

Winning isnt important to me, I just want to jump with a consistent group because I know that is the best way to build everyone's skill. Like the website says, skill level isnt that important but it is certainly appreciated if you can stay in proximity to your team members. So if you love FS as much as I do, be on my team this summer!

Just PM me and we can work out the details.

-Mike

Hey bro, drop a PM to Tdog(Travis), he is the league director out there and there's a chance he may know a few other people trying to do the same thing. He's an awesome guy he'll help ya out. If you can't manage to get ahold of him there's always a handful of AF cadets at the DZ on the weekend willing to throw down on some 4 way, get in touch with them.

good luck
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sweet pea!
I didn't know you were moving there?!!that's awesome!
I hope you get a team to jump and have a lot of fun.

I got into a Rookie team from NC for the 1st CSS meet and I had a blast.

blue skies!:)Keka

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)