LordRatner

Trying to make a dive pool book

Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a binder of RW points for basically every number of people (3-way, 4-way, 5-way, 6way, etc) that I can find.

Finding the 4-way stuff is not too hard, but finding the stuff for the unusual number of jumpers is alot tougher (like 12-ways, etc).

Does anyone know of a site where I can find these? I know Terry at Eloy (an RW organizer) had a binder with all of this in it, which is where I got the idea, but I cant find where he found all the points.

Thanks!

there is also a book you can buy called "freefalling together" or "blocking together". They go from 2 - 64 ways and are great for using absolute or as ideas for organizing.

check out skydiving magazine web pages http://www.skydivingmagazine.com which is where I got mine from. they are about $15 each!

Well, I've got the 4 way done. I put in 48 formations, leaving out a couple no-brainers, like the star, to save space.

the basic 2 way grips are done too.

I'm not doing threeway, since it's the same as the 4 way stuff, just sans one person.

8 way is going to take a while, since there are almost 60 formations I found. 10 and 16 way will take even longer.

I'll post whatever people want. I used the Fastrax illustrations and photoshop to make mine.