Intrepid1

GSL Scrambles at the Dublin boogie

The Georgia Skydiving League will host a 4 way scrambles meet at the Dublin boogie. Teams will be drawn from those wanting to participate and the top four participants will receive a free lift ticket. The flexible format will allow you to make all four rounds or only one round if you choose. Check out the format at www.gaskyleague.com in the news section. See you in Dublin
Anthony

Camera is provided you pay for it. :P

Cost is your lift ticket and 1/4th of the camera slot. You are getting coaching and the competition jump...as well as judging of the jumps. Should be a blast, although it looks like I'm missing Dublin this year to get caught up on rigging work and such while the Farm is closed for the weekend.

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Cost is your lift ticket and 1/4th of the camera slot. You are getting coaching and the competition jump...as well as judging of the jumps. Should be a blast, although it looks like I'm missing Dublin this year to get caught up on rigging work and such while the Farm is closed for the weekend.

Mike

what the heck. I thought dublin WAS at the Farm this year. I'm so confused.
:ph34r::ph34r:
What is this rigging you speak of? excuses excuses.

:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Mike

what the heck. I thought dublin WAS at the Farm this year. I'm so confused.
:ph34r::ph34r:
What is this rigging you speak of? excuses excuses.

:P

That's right Dublin has been foreclosed...Skydive The Farm is the new roamingdz.com boogie...all GSL competitors are paid to compete. What a year...who needs rigging?

Mike
ChutingStar.com