GQ_jumper

Blocks....

.....what are you're favorite blocks? And which one's are your best/fastest?

This RW forum is getting quiet again, come on people, only 10 months left til next years nationals, we gotta start getting ready now:P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Favorites -
Block 8 - we got some advice that made it COOK. It used to be the problem child for us. Now we are thrilled to draw it. It's big, it moves hard and has lots of energy.
Block 21 - it's easy and the first one to show us that if we do it right, it's just as fast as anyone's and consistently. Gives us hope that we can do the same with all the others if we train correctly
Block 14 - I like to spin fast :P

I like the mirrors and memories just because we don't do them very often.

Best/Fastest - We are just breaking into double digits and now we have a new lineup. So we don't qualify as having anything as Best/Fastest.

Most fun moves -
Tail for Block 4 - power
IC on Block 10 - carnival ride
OC on Block 2 (we setup the tail as solo) - controls the block
any slot in 18 - the 'ass whip' really works when done right
solo (for us the point) vert in 22 - vert move

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

.....what are you're favorite blocks?

I like the wooden ones, a little more than 1.5 inches on a side. You can stack them and build little forts.

Some have letters and numbers on the sides so you can also spell words and do jumble games. Some just have pictures on them.

They are good to gnaw on when teething.

Blocks are fun.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

reply]I like the wooden ones, a little more than 1.5 inches on a side. You can stack them and build little forts.

oh dear, did you fall into the humour bucket again Rehmwa??;)

Personally I like Stardians.. when you get em right they rock. Especially in the tunnel B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

oh dear, did you fall into the humour bucket again Rehmwa??;)

Apparently not :S

Tunnel in April - all set up.... Want some? We have a half hour unspoken for which might open to 2