Antigua

Airspeed Camp at Skydive Carolina!

Anyone interested in the Arizona Airspeed camp can still register. Slots remain for the big-way camp with organizers Craig Girard and Kirk Verner. This camp is designed to cater to two kinds of jumpers - advanced and novice.

Jumpers with big way experience will be with one organizer and those with little big way experience will be with another organizer.

Three day camp at Skydive Carolina http://www.skydivecarolina.com

The dates are July 15-17.

This is a great opportunity to learn from the best. Advanced and those wishing to learn better big way skills can really benefit from the camp.

As part of the camp, Craig and Kirk will also be holding a seminar on the 'Airspeed Way' in their preparation both mentally and physically. They will explain how they have been so successful to be world champions year in and year out. Slots are still available - visit skydive carolina's website if you'd like to get more info.
Don't Miss CarolinaFest 2012!
http://www.carolinafestboogie.com
May 29 - June 3, 2012

If you jump at Skydive Carolina or you can travel to do this camp, do..

You have got the 2 most experienced skydivers in the world holding this camp. Not only do they know the big way stuff, they know everything from packing, canopy control through to flying your body.

They are both VERY approachable and will answer any questions asked.
If you are not very experienced in big ways, then this is the camp to do.

If I was not in Europe, I would sign up for this and I mostly live in Eloy and have done a lot of big ways.

I have earned a slot on the Womens World Record - Jump for the Cause - this year, but my view is that you can never learn too much...

Liz