dgskydive

New team

I am putting together an 8 way team at Perris. Looking for jumpers that are interested in commiting to at least 1 weekend a month. If you are interested drop me a pm or email and I will get your information. We won't be doing anything until late January or early February as a team. Let me know as soon as possible so we can try and get people together to sit down and see what type of schedule and how many training jumps we can get in before Nationals next year. I would like to start jumping with folks in early January so we can figure out who is going to be on the team, then start working on everything else. Jump numbers aren't the most important thing we are looking for. We want current people that are willing to commit and of course have fun, but also willing to learn and get the most out of the training we can.
Dom

Matt Trudeau is a person that you may want to talk to...good friend of mine and is a tunnel rat over in perris too. Give him a PM at matttrudeau here at DZ.com He is more of a freeflyer, but hes got some skills and I am sure that he would be willing to get into the belly stuff. good luck.

Thanks. I will send him a message. My PM's aren't working for some reason. If you see him let him know I will be sending him an invitaion to our yahoo group at his Dz.com address we are going to be getting information out from there. If he has any questions they will get answered there.
Dom