rehmwa

Another Tunnel Camp in the bag - advocacy

Just back - We were in there Friday and Saturday adn Saturday (sunday am) night from 2 to 3 am. We only bought an extra hour, but with the camp the extra time and tons of sharing and also helping out other campers, I'm thinking nearly 3 hours.

The new fans were great. I was able to use weight and really dial it in for comfort. And the new plexi is very nice and much less distorted.

We had Shannon and Rusty. Again, class acts all the way. I picked up some real refinements just watching the way they staged certain moves. Pro coaching is the way to go.

The tunnel was temporarily broken on Saturday. Let's just say that the team there did absolutely all the right things to keep us engaged and ready to go to make it up to us. We got in all our time and extra purchased time and then a little more extra time just to be on the safe side. The whole tunnelcamp.com thing is a great business model too.

I'm most happy doing every other 2 minutes session in two ways and that was our focus on extra purchased time.

This biggest improvements were my inside center and his wife (both first time campers). Look out, I'm sure we just added a point or two to our average.

Just spouting off, the tunnel is my happy place and I only get to see it once or twice a year.

April we have a big group planned. I'm hoping this time to contact local dz.commers.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants