Enrique

Still looking for a 4th

Is anyone interested?

Here is the deal: there are 3 of us that are very much into 4-way. Every weekend we end up hustling for a 4th to be able to train but that doesn't allow for proper training.

Our plan: train one day per weekend, 4-5 jumps each day (or more, depending on $ and time available).

Commitment: at least for all of 2003

Competitions: Yes! We are a humble group of people that put our best into skydiving. We like to do things right, without neglecting the FUN part of skydiving.

DZ's: Mainly, Skydive San Diego, but we are willing to alternate between San Diego and Elsinore/Perris.

Team members and skill levels:
JULIE RICHTER--> 700 jumps. Previous 4-way team experience (2 years), JFTC record holder, 2002 world record invitee [she really kicks ass!]
DON MULLENIX--> 880 jumps. AFF jumpmaster, Falcon and Eagle awards, BIC course, etc.
ENRIQUE MALDONADO--> 350 jumps (of which 300+ are RW)

If anyone is interested, let me know. We are headed to Elsinore this Saturday.

See ya!

Enrique

Enrique,

you might want to check out the Southwest skydiving league web page. I think they are doing a team network thing this year, where you can put an ad out for a 4th. IF not that, you can email Eric, the SSL director, and he might be able to help you.

I'm not sure of the link, but you can get there from the NSL website, just click on "Southwest" on the side.

www.skyleague.com
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!