EXTremeWade

First time on the Katana 120..

I had to do video this weekend at the dropzone, and despite many long spots, I made it back each time. This canopy is great! I loved the dive aspect, and its powerful flare at the end! Great openings, and even though it does seek the ground fast in full flight, I think some of the aggressive reviews about not getting back on a long spot need to go away. I made it back each and every time. Great product by PD, once again!! I am sold!! Buying one ASAP!! B|

Wade thats not a fair comparison. Your weigh like 98 Lbs with gear. So no wonder you get back from a long spot on a 120. What are you loading it at like .5:1

You look like a chick packing when you stick your ass up in the air. I've see a couple guys talking about the chick with the nice ass, then they figure out its Wade and his Ass Milk. Barf.........

Harry, at least I get the nice comments. I bust my ass for the physique I have. I am beautiful, and I know it. Ass far as my ass milk leakage, I have to deal with that for the rest of my life. It’s hereditary. The Katana is actually loaded at 1.5, so switch those numbers around. Once I work out the kinks with this canopy, by this next season, I will be smoking through the gates, making you wish you had that extreme physique. Don’t forget all the hummers I gave you at CSS :o. No wonder they had to shut the place down:$