ianmdrennan

Southeast CPC/Training

I'm holding Texas "training camps" for me and basically trying to organize other TX swoopers together to help each other out this spring. Nothing fancy, just getting together so we can debrief each other and help each other train and learn...nevermind sharing some cold Shiner Bocks at the end of the day and laughing at each other while watching the video at the end of the day.

As of right now I'm shooting for once a month at SD Spaceland starting most likely the last weekend in February. You're more then welcome to come join us. I'm sure you'll have fun and I'm more then sure you'll get some good laughs as I chow again and again while trying to do those neat tricks like the big dogs.

All in all its really all about trying to get some swoopers together over water to have a damned good time.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

We are discussing the possibility of hosting a training camp at Gold Coast within the next month.
(second weekend in Jan?)
Preliminary planning is for a Sat and Sun camp with video set up for debriefing on 5 and 10 foot gates.
No pond available but the Super Otter will provide the lifts at reasonable prices (still in negotiation) there will be no fees, and I am trying to set up a van to pick up anyone who would fly in. Any interested parties can email me at [email protected]