tspillers

Urgent TXCPC Meet 1

Urgent Notice!

If the weather forecast holds true, it looks bad for this weekend. Skydive Temple dirt runway could have them shut down beyond the rain. Keep checking here for updates. As it stands, we are watching the conditions and I will be contacting the DZ prior to making the trip starting Friday morning. I have no intention of setting up a course in the rain. If we get to a point where the know it won't be dry enough for the competition, we will post it here with a reschuled date (June or July).

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Is it wrong to hope for rain?? Hmm, that might mean I could make all the meets... Doing a rain dance now.

You are a bad, bad, little man.....
I have been jonesing for a competition all winter. I almost cried when I found out I might have to wait another 4 weeks for the next one. :(

I say we do it in the rain. B|

You are a bad, bad, little man.....
I have been jonesing for a competition all winter. I almost cried when I found out I might have to wait another 4 weeks for the next one. :(

I say we do it in the rain. B|

Hey, I gained some weight over the winter, I'm not so little anymore... I even try to make this one but I'm so uncurrent. Come on, you can hold off just a little bit longer in the name of having more competition, not that I'm competition to anyone, but still.

For tonight, we're still in a tornado watch. Weather.com says:

Tonight
Variable clouds with strong thunderstorms. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. Low 57F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall may reach one inch.

Tomorrow:
Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. A few storms may be severe. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

I think we're going to be swamped out for tomorrow but hopefully Sunday will be good.