AdventureOnline

Sebastian CPC Event Video

Hello all,

My virgin post here, I hope its everything I thought it would be!

There is a video of the Sebastian CPC event now playing on my Adventure Sports website www.AdventureOnline.TV

It is currently the title video and will autoplay when you visit the site. After about three weeks or so it will then move onto the skydiving channel.

My previous neighbor Kevin Keenan introduced me to swoop competitions, I had no idea they existed or how they work, but I was really exited about the sport once I saw it.

Kevin videotaped a first swoop contest for me (which is also on the site) and I received a bunch of questions basically saying "Cool, but what is it?", so this second episode sets out to give some explanation as to how it works.

Thanks to everyone who was very helpful and took the time to explan things to me, Kevin, Jay, Chris, Kolla, Brie, and Justin. Im still not sure Im buying the "Stand still if someone speeds towards you" bit, but thankfully that didnt happen.

Brian
AdventureOnline.TV

Im still not sure Im buying the "Stand still if someone speeds towards you" bit, but thankfully that didnt happen.

HAHA!
just because we are careening out of control towards you, doesn't mean we would hit you....;):S:P
my power is beyond your understanding.