SlatonAirSports

US Canopy Piloting Nationals...

whatup Jim. Can you explain a little more about the 5 days of events? I'm trying to determine if the nationals and the PST events are seperate or combined. I have heard rumors that the two events were the same and that the PST was just going to add a couple of rounds of FS onto the Nationals comp? I was hoping to get in two complete comps while i was out there......What's up?

The 2004 US National organizers (Perris) will hold canopy piloting events in Speed, Zone Accuracy and Distance. The PST will hold events in Freestyle and Team Speed. All these events will be conducted over five straight days with a format utilizing prelims, semi-finals and finals. More info on the competitions will be posted at: www.canopypiloting.com

CanopyPiloting.com (W/Forum)

Unfortunately, the 2004 nationals website www.nationals.com does not list the schedule of events for Canopy Piloting but only the dates for the event. This is because we are still finalizing this massive sequence of events for canopy piloting, five straight days of CP competitions! When the schedule of events is out we will post to www.canopypiloting.com See Ya....

CanopyPiloting.com (W/Forum)