blu

technical Q

where does the vengeance stand in comparison to other canopies?? I don't now if i'm asking the question right but...like xfire2&silleto, fx&velocity etc.... i know that because of airlocks it compares to the samurai (or so I was told) but I'm looking for let's say, performancewise if we list all pd canopies where would it be? between the stilleto and velocity?? like a stilleto with airlocks??? sorry if i made too many questions i was trying to be as clear as possible.

safe swoops

blu www.freeflyorbita.com
***Keep it fun, stay alive***
Safe swoops
Azul
Follow Orbita on Twitter @freeflyorbita

I own a vengeance 97 and have made more than 500 jumps on it, also have jump the stilleto (97, 120, 135) some 40 times over all and I own a velocity 79. I can tell you that the vengeance (for me and only my opinion) is in between the stilleto and the velocity. There is more in it than I can explain since english is not my primary language so bare with me.

I have made very long swoops on my vengeance than with a stilleto. In my DZ there a couple of good swoopers that uses stilleto and always out do them on the swoops. It has a longer recovery arc than the stilleto.

Hope this helps.....my .02 cents.

Ivan "Rock On"

I agree the vengeance is between the stiletto and the velocity. The vengeance dives better and stays in the dive longer than the stiletto. The vengeance is more ground hungry than the stiletto, less than the velocity.
Troy

I am now free to exercise my downward mobility.