ManBird

Interesting ride

Riser pressure was way too high for my liking. Felt like a front riser turn on like a Spectre 170 loaded at 1:1 or something. The dives felt really smooth and solid outside of that, though, as did the rest of the flight (until about 3k when some insane turbulence kicked in all the way until landing). Can anyone in Oregon lend me Vengeance 107? ;)
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

I've jumped Crossfire 119 and Vengeance 120 and preferred the Crossfire. The riser/toggle pressure was lighter on Crossfire and the recovery arc was longer. Turn rate was better on the Vengeance and it felt probably a bit more rigid in the air.

Now I just wish I had money to buy xfire2... B|

I have only ever owned 2 new canopys....
But when I got my FX,Gyro ( the designer ) told me it can take a few jumps for all the lines to tighten and to generally run in if you like....
One thing he did stress that was very important is prior too packing too untwist the break lines...because they become twisted when you pass through the guidering on the riser....
Now,some days i didnt do this and i had similar experience to you.... the canopy wanting to turn in one direction.
But saying that.... I can steer the canopy by just shifting my weight in the harness...

I cannot think why you had what you did,but I thought I'd share my unintention turn stories with you